|Book Title||What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Speed-Reading People|
|Written By||Joe Navarro|
|Discount as of Apr 06,2018 05:58:57 UTC|
Download What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Speed-Reading People Pdf, Epub, Mobi
What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Speed-Reading People book is written by Joe Navarro. It is a very enlightening book, The book may be available to download in epub, pdf, mobi formats. here we look into the description of the book below
Read this book and send your nonverbal intelligence soaring. Joe Navarro, a former FBI counterintelligence officer and a recognized expert on nonverbal behavior, explains how to “speed-read” people: decode sentiments and behaviors, avoid hidden pitfalls, and look for deceptive behaviors. You’ll also learn how your body language can influence what your boss, family, friends, and strangers think of you. You will discover:
- The ancient survival instincts that drive body language
- Why the face is the least likely place to gauge a person’s true feelings
- What thumbs, feet, and eyelids reveal about moods and motives
- The most powerful behaviors that reveal our confidence and true sentiments
- Simple nonverbals that instantly establish trust
- Simple nonverbals that instantly communicate authority
Get books on Epub, Kindle, Mobi and pdf format
Note: You can Free Download What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Speed-Reading People form the download links above. Most of the books can be in ebook, pdf, epub and mobi formats.
Download What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Speed-Reading People from makze.com. which is a great place to search for your favorite book and look for the info and details very easily.